A new smaller 313inc bar spinner, lighter and more discrete. It houses a standard 3/16 inch R188 bearing that is a pressed fit with our polyurethane ring retention system. The ring sits in a precision groove cut to hold a bearing in place allowing for the changing of the spinner bearing in a simple and clean way. There is no adhesive used as adhesives may damage a bearing itself. We designed our retention system for the convenience of effortless bearing changes while keeping the balance and concentricity of the spinner and bearing itself.
* Solid Copper bar spinner with a stainless steel Keturi button - 3.6oz (103g) or copper Keturi button -3.8oz (108g)
* 1.97 inches ( 50mm) long x 1.25 inches (32mm) wide x .75 inches (19mm) thick with Keturi buttons in place.
* Stainless steel standard R188 Hybrid Ceramic - Si3N4 (1/2 inch (13mm) outer bore X 1/4 inch (6mm) inner bore x 3/16 inch (4.7mm) thick. 10 ball precision bearing
* This model is not tumbled or bead blasted. Parts are precision machined and as such have machining marks. The buttons are 3D machined.
* Includes an additional polyurethane ring, microfiber cloth and drawstring bag.
* Each spinner is serialized, has the production date and company signature.